X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • agrajagg
    • Mar 2011

Land Rover?

Anyone flashed a Land Rover with PTP2?

Was thinking about trying an "engine tune" on a 06 LR3. Opinions, advice, humor.......
  • agrajagg
    • Mar 2011

Enthusiastic replies, wow!
    Yes it can be done but only with a special connector to go between the DLC and the j2534. So, technically they are not j2534 compliant. Connector is 100$ from Jag-Land Rover USA.

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by agrajagg
      Enthusiastic replies, wow!
      Yes it can be done but only with a special connector to go between the DLC and the j2534. So, technically they are not j2534 compliant. Connector is 100$ from Jag-Land Rover USA.
      Well, I was waiting for someone to reply that have done this before, but I guess no one has done one. Glad to see you found the solution since this might help me in the future. So I would like to thank you for that bit of important knowledge. Now, if u could answer a few small questions. Where did you find the cable exactly? I went to the website but couldn't find any link to a cable. Did you call the dealer and ask about the cable? Any links would be appreciated if you have the time. I would like to see a picture of this so called cable. Regards, Chavez.

Comment

Working...