Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skidrow
    • May 2019

Wall Wart replacement info wanted

I have a EEJP200 car battery jumper- I do not have the wall charger for it- is there a universal charger for this unit? It's a small barrel type charger- and yes I know Snap-On MAY have one- I can't find it in their catalogue - but as with all snap on stuff it's pretty expensive- I was wondering if anyone may have an alternative- Thanks in Advance
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

If I was looking for a cheap work around, I think I would just go over to Harbor Freight and find an open box 12V Viking car jumper and see if the AC wall charger barrel of the Chinaman unit charger fits my Snappy Unit exactly, and write down the specs you see in small print on the Chinaman Unit Charger, then I would watch the Snappy review on you tube and ask the owner what the AC charger output specs printed on the black block is (probably is built in China too)
    If close enough I would just buy a new HF Chinaman unit with the optional warranty for what I would likely have to pay for just the replacement Snap On Charger. Share charger until I am sure the used unit actually any good.

Last edited by Witsend; 05-27-2019, 08:59 AM. Reason: stutterin Foo

Comment

• Jimmassta
      Banned
      • May 2019

Thanks for the tip, Witsend! Will keep that in mind.

Comment

• Witsend
        Banned
        • Nov 2012

No problem. Guess I would have never become a mechanic if my boss had a sense of humor and I wasn't fired from the sign company for hanging the M upside down on the Front of a Walmart

Comment

Working...