Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronald316
    • Oct 2018

wind 10

has anyone had any success on installing windows 10 on there zeus yet.or seen any videos doing it
  • ronald316
    • Oct 2018

Originally posted by ronald316
    has anyone had any success on installing windows 10 on there zeus yet.or seen any videos doing it
    not much traffic on this site i would of figured somebody would have chimed in on wid10 install.i relize i need wind 10 enterprise .fresh install.i need to know how to get tool in bios so i can get it to boot to my usb drive so i can install windows

Comment

• Joe Rappa
      Snap-on DSD
      • Aug 2007

There are a couple of guys around that have done OS upgrades, but I think they were doing SSD upgrades at the same time. I don't know anyone that has done the Windows 7-10 upgrade on their tool yet. I'm not going to do mine. I don't see any benefit to it as I'm not connecting to any network other than my own.
      Joe
      "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
      Henry Ford

Comment

• ronald316
        • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Joe Rappa
        There are a couple of guys around that have done OS upgrades, but I think they were doing SSD upgrades at the same time. I don't know anyone that has done the Windows 7-10 upgrade on their tool yet. I'm not going to do mine. I don't see any benefit to it as I'm not connecting to any network other than my own.
        Joe
        i have upgrade my ssd already to 250gb and my ram to 4gb

Comment

• ToltecasChavez
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ronald316
          i have upgrade my ssd already to 250gb and my ram to 4gb
          Really? Is it hard to do? The Zeus for me is fast, but would love to see it with better specs. Any videos out there?

Comment

• ronald316
            • Oct 2018

ssd update

Originally posted by ToltecasChavez
            Really? Is it hard to do? The Zeus for me is fast, but would love to see it with better specs. Any videos out there?
            its easy you get a m 2 1.8 ssd ram ddr3l 4gb you have to byu adapter for your drive to connect them to 2.5 drive adapters 12.00 each on amazon. and pull the drive out of your zeus.gentlie and clone it.i think i saw a video on you tube on a verus pro

Comment

• phill57
              • Oct 2007

Ram and HD Upgrade

hello there I have upgraded my SSD and Ram on my Verus Edge which I understand has the same internals.

Here is a link to my video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRcqAQkIVg

Good luck and I'm not responsible for anything you might break.

Comment

• ronald316
                • Oct 2018

Originally posted by phill57
                hello there I have upgraded my SSD and Ram on my Verus Edge which I understand has the same internals.

Here is a link to my video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpRcqAQkIVg

Good luck and I'm not responsible for anything you might break.
                thanks for the video

Comment

Working...