Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vadimkm
    • Mar 2021

verus edge voltage?

on the verus edge on the scope side it shows itll go up to 400 volts but then in the manual it says do not exceed 75 volts. ? can someone explain that? like for insistence i want to measure injector driver module voltage output by back
    probing it. on a diesel engine, those drivers can spike to 140volts to fire the injector. is that safe for the verus?

thank you.
  • Tech_A
    • Jul 2014

The product can display up to 400v but... "Do not measure greater than 75VDC"

If you need further assistance testing high voltage components, refer to the guided component test on your diagnostic device.

Comment

• Cavalier3400z
      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Vadimkm
      on the verus edge on the scope side it shows itll go up to 400 volts but then in the manual it says do not exceed 75 volts. ? can someone explain that? like for insistence i want to measure injector driver module voltage output by back
      probing it. on a diesel engine, those drivers can spike to 140volts to fire the injector. is that safe for the verus?

thank you.
      It will be fine, It is 400v max and 75v rms. Meaning you do not want to measure something above 75v that is not momenary. You can measure injector and coil waveforms up to 400v.

Comment

• Vadimkm
        • Mar 2021

thank you!
        yea i figured it was no more than 75 constant volts.

Comment

Working...