• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Because
    • Jul 2010

Bug Report

2005 Chevy Cobalt
    VIN: 1G1AK52F957590252

Working in the body control module. I went to functional tests. I opened the interior dimming test to test IP backlight functionality. The tests went as expected and everything operates as it should. I hit the 'N' key to exit the test and I was presented with the error screen in the photo. The error was repeatable by going into and out of the Interior Dimming functional test.

I'm still at 11.4 on my Ultra. I have loaded an update about two weeks ago.
    Attached Files
  • Snap-on_ULTRA
    • Jul 2012

I got one for you here, I am still on 11.4, I asked the snap on truck guy what it could be, he said 11.4 was full of bugs and that in 12.4 they will fix all of that. So he will sell me 12.4 update for cheaper if I can get him more soluses ultra to update

Comment

• Because
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Snap-on_ULTRA
      I got one for you here, I am still on 11.4, I asked the snap on truck guy what it could be, he said 11.4 was full of bugs and that in 12.4 they will fix all of that. So he will sell me 12.4 update for cheaper if I can get him more soluses ultra to update
      What kind of deal is he offering you? My dealer is offering me 12.2 for $550 with 12.4 free when it comes out which should be soon.
      Last edited by Because; 08-28-2012, 09:31 PM. Reason: Remove attached image

Comment

Working...