Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autotechart
    • Feb 2011

Ultra screen surround

Has anyone removed the screen surround (front cover around the screen) on a Solus Ultra? I'd like to try wrapping it with some 3m carbon fiber sheeting. I think it would be cool to make it different. Anyone allready do it?
  • diesel71
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by autotechart
    Has anyone removed the screen surround (front cover around the screen) on a Solus Ultra? I'd like to try wrapping it with some 3m carbon fiber sheeting. I think it would be cool to make it different. Anyone allready do it?
    The look of carbon fiber is awsome ,id like to see one like that HOWEVER i would make sure you dont brake the factory seal and loose your scanner warranty . maybe try it after your warranty is up.

Comment

• autotechart
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by diesel71
      The look of carbon fiber is awsome ,id like to see one like that HOWEVER i would make sure you dont brake the factory seal and loose your scanner warranty . maybe try it after your warranty is up.
      Its just the plastic trim panel around the screen. No seal cracking required? Havn't atempted to remove it. Checking here for info. I have seen some other tools maybe a verus or modis that looked like cf wonder if that was factory SPECIAL EDITION or custom wrap?

Comment

Working...