Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phill57
    • Oct 2007

Solus Edge Wireless??

We recently purchased a Solus Edge and it is a very nice tool. The only significant drawback to it as far as I'm concerned is the short 5 foot cable to the DLC. Really there doesnt seem to be much different from the Ultra to the Edge. Snap-On why didn't you go bluetooth wireless. Its the future and it's here now in competing tools. Could this be added to the edge? I know it has wireless capabilities to access updates and shurtrack.

At least give me a 10-12 foot cable, (yes I know I can buy an extension cable)

Just me venting
  • Witsend
    Banned
    • Nov 2012

longer scanner cables

I didn't like being on a short stiff 5 foot leash with my Chinese scantool either so I took the 7ft one off my old MT2500 that's a little longer, so it's kind of a sacrilege like putting a Harley Emblem on Vulcan Tank or a Snap On Emblem on a Harbor Freight Tool Cart .I made a post about longer scanner cables available, but you better check and make sure The 5 ft Edge Cable doesn't have a special Tin Foil Chip diode that would prevent you from using some one else's longer cable that might not work without it.

Last edited by Witsend; 03-25-2015, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...