Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TechDisciple
    • Apr 2022

Touch screen replacement IN NEED!

I'm an IT technician and I'm currently doing a repair for a customer on a prolink Ultra eehd184040. I've been looking all over for this part and only thing I found is in China and it is going to take a good part of 3 weeks at least to get it.
    I came here in hopes of somebody knowing where I can order this part or if there's somebody who has it and can part with it. My customer is in dire need of getting back online with his for his business any information or help is greatly appreciated thank you very much
  • brussh
    • May 2023

Originally posted by TechDisciple
    I'm an IT technician and I'm currently doing a repair for a customer on a prolink Ultra eehd184040. I've been looking all over for this part and only thing I found is in China and it is going to take a good part of 3 weeks at least to get it.
    I came here in hopes of somebody knowing where I can order this part or if there's somebody who has it and can part with it. My customer is in dire need of getting back online with his for his business any information or help is greatly appreciated thank you very much
    In the same boat, have it dismantled as requested from someone in China as need the specific serial number off the digitizer and glass.

On reflection I'm putting it back together and recommend the garage spend £700 ish with snapon and enjoy the warranty the comes with it. Feel its cheaper in the long run.

out of curiosity how much was the quote from China?

Comment

Working...