Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Solus90th
    • Aug 2012

question...

hi I bought I used Solus Pro am getting familiar with this scan tool and I was wondering what are this function on the scan tool (check pic. the 4 check box on the bottom of the screen)

another thing, how can I erase the previous vehicle history?

• Snap-on_ULTRA
    • Jul 2012

1 2 3 4 is kind of an emulation of the old MT2500, in menu you can chose when they should display a light

Comment

• Solus90th
      • Aug 2012

ok thanks, and theres a way to erase the vehicule scan history? i been looking all the setting on the scan tool and i dint find nothing

Comment

• Joe Rappa
        Snap-on DSD
        • Aug 2007

It will erase on the Solus Pro if you do an update on it, but that's it. If you're looking to get rid of something in the history, you are going to have to ID enough other cars to make it disappear off the list.

Joe
        "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
        Henry Ford

Comment

• Solus90th
          • Aug 2012

ok thanks!

Comment

• Witsend
            Banned
            • Nov 2012

reok thanks, and theres a way to erase the vehicule scan history? i been looking all

I just bought a regular old Solus that has 6.4 software level and deleted all the old saved data files in it under data management from the seven choices at the very top. Not sure why that capability would have ever been removed on the Solus Pro or later software versions.

Comment

Working...