Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andy flier
    • Nov 2010

Ethos Non Connect

I Have A Ethos With 9.2 Software It Seems To Work Ok But I Cant Get It To Connect To Peugeots I Have Had No Joy On A 406 2000 Petrol A 106 99 Model Petrol A Peugeot 307 2 Litre Hdi 53 Plate It Seems Ok On All The Other Cars But Wont Connect To Peugeots I Have Tried Its Been Ok On Renault And Connected To A Saxo Ok .dont Seem To Like French Cars .does Anybody Have Any Clues I Am Using Eobd With 93l Cable .if I Go Under European Vehicles Section Peugeot Is Not Listed So I Cant See How Else To Try It
  • Matt@KLPS
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by andy flier
    I Have A Ethos With 9.2 Software It Seems To Work Ok But I Cant Get It To Connect To Peugeots I Have Had No Joy On A 406 2000 Petrol A 106 99 Model Petrol A Peugeot 307 2 Litre Hdi 53 Plate It Seems Ok On All The Other Cars But Wont Connect To Peugeots I Have Tried Its Been Ok On Renault And Connected To A Saxo Ok .dont Seem To Like French Cars .does Anybody Have Any Clues I Am Using Eobd With 93l Cable .if I Go Under European Vehicles Section Peugeot Is Not Listed So I Cant See How Else To Try It
    Hello Andy
    EOBD was compulsory on European vehicle from 2001 for petrol and 2004/2005 for Diesel, this is probably the reason for no comms on EOBD for the vehicles you have listed!
    To my knowledge Peugeot should be available on the Ethos with the software bundle you are on, is there any other manufacturers missing?

Matt

Comment

• andy flier
      • Nov 2010

ethos non connect

hi thanks for the reply it has eobd and european vehicles which are audi seat skoda vw ford opel and renault i have s26 s47 s43 s40 s27 s2a keys and i bought a s50 key which i think is for peugeot but dont seem to be able to use it as no peugeot option bundle is 9.2 version 1.6.0.5412 runtime 4.3.0.0 serial is e7ff ffff 2f69 oa5b o700 2fb1 any help would be great surely it should do peugeots and citroens thanks andy

Comment

• Matt@KLPS
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by andy flier
        hi thanks for the reply it has eobd and european vehicles which are audi seat skoda vw ford opel and renault i have s26 s47 s43 s40 s27 s2a keys and i bought a s50 key which i think is for peugeot but dont seem to be able to use it as no peugeot option bundle is 9.2 version 1.6.0.5412 runtime 4.3.0.0 serial is e7ff ffff 2f69 oa5b o700 2fb1 any help would be great surely it should do peugeots and citroens thanks andy
        Hello Andy,

It looks like you have the "5 Makes" software package on your unit which only gives you the manufacturers you have listed to connect with.
        I have looked at an Ethos on 8.2 full bundle software which covers about 20 different manufacturers. I am afraid you will require a software update to gain more manufacturer coverage

Matt

Comment

• andy flier
          • Nov 2010

ethos non connect

ok thanks any idea of cost thanks for your help

Comment

• Matt@KLPS
            • Nov 2010

No Problem at all.

The prices are for ever changing with offers, etc.
            Best to speak to you franchisee!

Matt

Comment

Working...