Does Solus Ultra Ver13.4 support fort pats key Programing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glassamilk
    • Mar 2022

Does Solus Ultra Ver13.4 support fort pats key Programing?

Thanks for your time in looking into any input here. I appreciate your help. I am Looking to purchase an old solus ultra with software as old as 13.4..snapon doesnt look like they support or share updates for the machine? is there something im missing? this is just going to be for home use and I dont buy cars new so I think ill be ok doing scans for anything not too complicated pre 2015. The reason Im considering this purchase right nowww is that I have a 2001 ford ranger that needs sold and the pats key I have left lost its memory(code 13). I would like to reprogram a new set of keys that are in the mail with a snapon a friend of a friend has that hes willing to mail me. he doesn't know much about it so that's the reason I started all of this research. The thing is none I find is really specific to my problem because there are just too many variables. SO. The Million dollar question is. Does anyone with the 13.4Version of a snapon ultra know if its possible to delete all keys and reprogram 2 new keys? or even if its an older version if thats possible? Actually, any information pertaining would be greatly appreciated.
  • Steve6911
    • Feb 2007

Newer versions of the Software can do PATS programming up to 2010. The software on that scanner is over 8 years old so I'm not sure if they had this feature at that time, I doubt it.

If you do a GOOGLE search you will find a PDF for 13.4, looks like its Codes and Data only.
    Last edited by Steve6911; 04-02-2022, 07:10 AM. Reason: added info

Comment

Working...