Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Apollo D9 no scales

I'm working with my new Apollo D9, is there any way to add scales to the graphs so I could see the voltage range on the graph? Shouldn't this be a default thing ? At first glance here you would think the down stream 02s are mirroring the upstream. I realize that the range is shown in the left side box. I copied this screen shot from my Altus files, pretty cool, and fast !!
    Attached Files
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Ok, so I found in the settings menu "configure scanner" and in that menu where you can turn the graph scale to show or hide but I don't see where it made any difference, still no scales. Other than that I'm impressed with the scanner, it even found the correct PIDs for an obscure code on a 2018 Pacifica for the hood latch. P257E it was. The body shop had the plugs for the horn and hood latch switched around after a repair. Two plugs right next to each other and they were interchangeable. Needless to say the horn did not work either.
    Attached Files

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

So I think I figured out what is meant by hiding or showing the scales. The difference is the frame count or time scale at the bottom of the graph screen. It would be nice if there were scales for the PID graphs the way the Verus and other scanners have done in the past.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...