Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BMW JEDI
    • Feb 2012

Date Settings

In my new Solus Ultra (11.4) under settings, I can see where to set the time and time format, as well as date format, but I do not see anywhere to set the actual current day/month/year.

What am I missing here?
  • dbarnes5654
    • Apr 2007

I cannot believe snap on has not taken care of that yet!! My solus pro has the same fault. It has been discussed many times on many different forums and still no remedy. I always thought it would be handled thru an update but nothing as of yet. I guess you are stuck with what ever date is displayed. I wonder if you stick a usb keyboard on it, if you would get access to the windows operating system. You could do this with the older modis.

Don

Comment

• Mike Alberry
      Product Manager
      • Nov 2006

Setting time in Solus Ultra

I am using the 11.4 software and can set the clock by navigating to Tools and Setup, Settings, and Clock Settings. See attached image.
      Attached Files

Comment

• sbreland73
        • Jan 2009

DATE, not time was the issue, please re-read the poster's post. DATE DATE DATE.
        S. Breland

Comment

• BMW JEDI
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Mike Alberry
          I am using the 11.4 software and can set the clock by navigating to Tools and Setup, Settings, and Clock Settings. See attached image.
          Originally posted by BMW JEDI
          In my new Solus Ultra (11.4) under settings, I can see where to set the time and time format, as well as date format, but I do not see anywhere to set the actual current day/month/year.

What am I missing here?
          Thank you, but what I am looking for is how to set the date

Comment

• hefaus
            • Dec 2007

Setting Date

Hi I am not really sure but try this.Using Shop Stream Connect.. connect Scanner to PC.Pick tools and it should acknowledge the Scanner you have plugged in. Look for Software update if there is one it will update yours. It did for my Solus Pro. I believe the date and clock will be set then. HTH..Keep Smiling.

Comment

• Misfit
              • Nov 2013

Is there a concrete way to change the date and not just the time?

Thread revival I know

Comment

• Crusty
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Misfit
                Is there a concrete way to change the date and not just the time?

Thread revival I know
                Mine was out by one day when I got it. It was one day slow. I set the time to 11:58-PM and then backed out and shut it down.
                I then went and had a coffee and came back a few minutes later and it had transitioned past midnight and was only a few minutes into the correct date.
                All I had to do then was set the time again for what was now the correct day.
                HTH

Comment

• dodge6000
                  • Jan 2019

A decade later, no one has been able to solve how to set date on this tool

Comment

Working...