Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LJ322
    • Apr 2008

Solus

The only thing so far that I have found that I don't like about solus. Is that I cant communicate with any Ford over a F-550 and thats all i have found to be a problem. However I am happy with my solus so far i ahvent had any problems other than that

Comment

• diesel71
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LJ322
      The only thing so far that I have found that I don't like about solus. Is that I cant communicate with any Ford over a F-550 and thats all i have found to be a problem. However I am happy with my solus so far i ahvent had any problems other than that
      when you get into bigger trucks like the f-650 your going to need differant diagnostic tool"s. the solus is great for the light duty trucks f-150-f-550. some f-650"s have the powerstroke engine but use the international pcm"s

Comment

• LJ322
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by diesel71
        when you get into bigger trucks like the f-650 your going to need differant diagnostic tool"s. the solus is great for the light duty trucks f-150-f-550. some f-650"s have the powerstroke engine but use the international pcm"s
        Yeah I undersand that, but we have a Mastertech that can get data streem so its just a thought its an 06 ford F-650

Comment

Working...