Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BRIAN617
    • Dec 2016

Verus Pro screen replacement

Well I dropped the Verus this morning and cracked the screen right down the middle top to bottom. It wasn't a very far fall, just dropped onto the cabinet I store it in. What's involved in repairing it?
    Last edited by BRIAN617; 09-27-2018, 02:23 PM.
  • kirkbarrow.garage
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by BRIAN617
    Well I dropped the Verus this morning and cracked the screen right down the middle top to bottom. It wasn't a very far fall, just dropped onto the cabinet I store it in. What's involved in repairing it?
    Hi Brian617, for myself I would disassemble the Verus and find the label on the rear of the lcd screen, this would give me several sets of numbers/letters and one set would be the part number of the screen.
    Then just enter this part number to the best ( in my opinion ) shopping center in the world �� �� eBay after this, if I found one, purchase and wait ‘ patiently ‘ for it to arrive.
    Failing that, either find a dead but good screen one one ( you guessed ) eBay or finally, send it to Snap On via my local van man ( who is exceedingly helpful too ).

Comment

• BRIAN617
      • Dec 2016

I was hoping someone on here had one apart already.

Comment

• Roostertail
        • Oct 2016

Screen on ebay

Someone had new screens posted on ebay a week or so ago. You could purchase the screen or they would replace it for you.

Search for this "Snap on Verus pro replacement touch screen service" and it will come up. It is $275.00.

Comment

• BRIAN617
          • Dec 2016

Waiting on new glass from Snap-On. My dealer had them email the instructons for replacement, will up date as soon as I get it fixed.

Can a Mod fix the title? I have a Verus Edge and I mistakenly put Pro in the title.

Comment

• Tonycal
            • Jan 2022

Help replacing lcd screen verus edge

Originally posted by kirkbarrow.garage
            Hi Brian617, for myself I would disassemble the Verus and find the label on the rear of the lcd screen, this would give me several sets of numbers/letters and one set would be the part number of the screen.
            Then just enter this part number to the best ( in my opinion ) shopping center in the world �� �� eBay after this, if I found one, purchase and wait ‘ patiently ‘ for it to arrive.
            Failing that, either find a dead but good screen one one ( you guessed ) eBay or finally, send it to Snap On via my local van man ( who is exceedingly helpful too ).
            Hi I know this is an old post but I also need to replace my lcd screen as it’s starting to turn yellow around the edges . Can you tell me what’s involved in the replacement? Is it hard to do ? Thanks

Comment

Working...