Zeus 22.2 Custom Data List Function Missing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeleb33
    • Aug 2012

Zeus 22.2 Custom Data List Function Missing?

Working with a new Zeus fully updated at time of post (22.2.1) and there seems to be a missing function with regards to custom data lists. In the past on the Verus when setting up a custom data list on vehicles with data grouped into separate subgroups, there was a screen that came up before selecting individual pids allowing the user to check boxes for the individual data groupings to combine pids from different sub groups. I cant seem to combine pids from different groups anymore... Any assistance is appreciated.
  • mikeleb33
    • Aug 2012

I think I figured it out...

So after doing some digging in the Verus posts for similar topics it appears that the custom data list function for individual sub groups is only available for some vehicle manufactures and that reality carried over to the Zeus. I verified on my 2017 Toyota Tacoma that I can indeed select individual pids from separate sub groups, but was unable to select multiple groups with the demo vehicles.

Comment

• Tech_A
      • Jul 2014

That is correct this is only available from some manufacturers and some protocols, for example, you cant cross communicate with CAN and non-CAN systems.

Comment

Working...