Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greasybob
    • May 2008

Ever Since ?

I've noticed an increasing problem with my ZEUS, just can't say for sure that it has gotten worse since the 22.4 update. If I shut the vehicle off with a data list on the screen, the screen will lock when I restart or turn the ignition back on. It locks on the "Exit or Retry" page. Neither tab is functional. The only solution is to turn the diagnostic suite off and restart it. It also seems the the longer that the vehicle is off the more likely that this will happen. Any thoughts other than don't turn the vehicle off without first exiting the data lists ?
  • diesel71
    • Feb 2008

I don't remember this exact thing happing with my Zeus but I usually exit the data list before turning the key off. Most of the time when i know I'm going to work on something and come back to the Zeus later I push the power button once to put it in sleep mode. It has always been on the same screen when i power back up and still has communication with the vehicle.

Comment

• GypsyR
      • Jul 2017

The goobers in our shop often bail out with the Zeus on any number of screens without properly exiting. So far we've not seen any ill consequences like you describe on ours.

Comment

Working...