Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronald316@
    • Aug 2020

zeus+ won t bootup

hey everyone not happy with snapon can t get tech support close till monday.I put my zeus away last night pluged it in came in next day completely dead won t boot up i pluged in my power cord to my phone it charges so it not the code does anybody know of a reset procedure.Not a happy camper with snapon its 3 weeks old.any help would be great
  • Joe Rappa
    Snap-on DSD
    • Aug 2007

Does the screen turn on at all?
    Does the BIOS load?
    Does Windows start?
    Joe
    "You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
    Henry Ford

Comment

• greasybob
      • May 2008

Did you resolve this yet ?

Comment

• GypsyR
        • Jul 2017

Curious about this too. Not long after the original post our early model Zeus did the same thing. No response to anything. Then about 30 minutes later I tried again and it started again normally. Ours is fired up every morning (by me) and and shut down and put to bed at night in its dock five days a week. It hasn't repeated the issue at all since. Odd.

Comment

• ronald316@
          • Aug 2020

zeus not boooting

yes had to send it in to snapon engineer department.the y never told me what happen its a big secret lolthey had it back to me in 6 days and im in canada

Comment

• Jay G.
            Administrator
            • Dec 2006

It's not a big secret pm me your serial number and i will find out what the issue was.

Comment

• electric
              • Oct 2012

Me too

I also had this issue. ON Zeus+
              In fairness to Snap-on it was not their issue and was caused by an automatic Microsoft WIN10 update while Atlas was still running. The Snap-on engineer visited the following morning , rolled back the update to allow normal boot and Voila!

Comment

Working...