Hi. New to the forum after all these years and yes verus 1 still using it and still going well. Shame its not supported anymore.
anyway does anyone know how to read the measuring blocks on vw/ Skoda 1.4 tdi engine code BNV. 2007
I'm interested in fine tuning the cam timming, it intermittently throws a G28 non plausible signal fault and shuts the engine down .do a reest and away you go until you floor it.. .I've been told the plausible window is very small and this could be your problem.. so need to check the cam and crank reading blocks and see what figures they are with in ..and aswell if some one has a good know crank and cam correlation image.that would be nice ...thanks in advance .
anyway does anyone know how to read the measuring blocks on vw/ Skoda 1.4 tdi engine code BNV. 2007
I'm interested in fine tuning the cam timming, it intermittently throws a G28 non plausible signal fault and shuts the engine down .do a reest and away you go until you floor it.. .I've been told the plausible window is very small and this could be your problem.. so need to check the cam and crank reading blocks and see what figures they are with in ..and aswell if some one has a good know crank and cam correlation image.that would be nice ...thanks in advance .