Retired with my modis ant today i find its end of subscription? locked out of everything. Is it a paperweight? cause that would be some real bs right there... you guys aren't that slimy are you?
Thats it Modis is done
Collapse
X
-
Snap-on announced that there won't be any more software updates after this one. So you can still get an update. After that, it'll keep working just fine, like every other Snap-on scanner has. Gateway cars will be a problem though, but that's on the Manufacturer. Curious where you heard it would be locked out of everything.
Joe"You don't build a reputation on what you're going to do"
Henry Ford -
I did not care if I could get newer updated software but rather it was bricked.... AI helped me figure it out faster than here. it should be a sticky .Snap-on announced that there won't be any more software updates after this one. So you can still get an update. After that, it'll keep working just fine, like every other Snap-on scanner has. Gateway cars will be a problem though, but that's on the Manufacturer. Curious where you heard it would be locked out of everything.
JoeComment
-
Hi every one my MODUS Edge today stop working , It had message say it will stop working in 12 day today its locked out if yours is the same this is the number for Help 01553697277 , I got this at 5 Oclok today Friday . So I have not rang them yeat First thing Monday I am ringing to see what thay got to say I bet it all about the monye, If Its not fixed I will never buy from them agen and not have there van my work shop,
JUST BECAUSE IT POSSIBEL TO DO THIS LOCK YOU OUT OF A TOOL YOU HAVE PAID FOR DOS NOT MEAN Snap-on should do itComment
Comment