Solus Pro-Snap-on subscription???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gear Drive
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2016
    • 1

    #1

    Solus Pro-Snap-on subscription???

    I have had this scanner for years. Solus Pro to 2012. Used it 2 weeks ago and worked fine, but yesterday a red screen flashed that I require a Snapon subscription to continue. All it would do is Demo mode. Any ideas for me to try? A hard reset? Battery doesn’t hold a charge but OBD supplies power of course.
    I should not have to mention this but I bought this scanner in Canada. I have never used, or even know if it is wifi capable.
    Thanks in advance.
  • ujin19
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2026
    • 2

    #2
    I have the same problem. I called snap on, they sent me to this site " Diagnostics Help Center "
    Please, let me know if it does it for you.. thanks

    Comment

    Working...