Guided Component testing vanished

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GypsyR
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2017
    • 318

    #1

    Guided Component testing vanished

    Went to test something and this vanished from my Verus Edge. The icon was still there but when I clicked on it a blank white screen came up. Where it usually said "North America" and I would click on that. Used another scanner. Later I went back to check it out. I couldn't figure out much to do about it but I did note an icon on my Windows desktop that said "System Reset/recovery", or something like that. Oh well. Hit that button. Everything reset. Nothing was lost or really changed except my Guided Component Testing was back and working just fine. Great!

    Now I noticed there is no "System Recovery" or whatever it actually said, icon on the desktop. It appeared when I need it and now it's gone? I went and looked the identical machine, and original Zeus, and it didn't have that icon either. Curious.
Working...